Deposit (Under an hours work) - £25
Deposit (Over an hours work) - £50
Per hour -£60
Full Day -£250
Larger, or more detailed pieces (eg. a full sleeve) will require a consultation before your first tattooing session. This can be arranged when making your enquiry.
- Please make sure you are hydrated and have eaten at least 2 hours before you arrive for your appointment. It is also recommended that you avoid alcohol up to 24hrs ahead your tattoo.
- Please remove any make-up or fake tan from the area you'll be tattooed.
- It is illegal to tattoo anyone under the age of 18 regardless of parental consent.
- We reserve the right to refuse any treatment if you arrive at your appointment under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
- You cannot have a tattoo if you are pregnant and/or breast-feeding.
Deposits & Cancellations
All deposits must be paid in full prior to your appointment. This will then be deducted from the final cost of your completed work. If you need to cancel your appointment, this must be done 3 days ahead of your scheduled appointment in order to carry over your deposit.
Full quotes can be given on individual pieces however only an estimation can be given for larger ongoing projects.
We do not send designs ahead of your appointment, unless organised with your artist. Please provide detailed information when making your enquiry. Any changes you wish you make to your design can be made at the start of your appointment.
Walk ins are available but to avoid disappointment we always
recommend booking in first.
- All our inks are vegan friendly
- We do not use UV inks
- White ink is case dependent
All relevant information will be provided
throughout the tattooing process but if you wish to purchase any products prior to your appointment we recommend 'Bepanthen Nappy Ointment' for immediate care and 'Palmers Coco Butter' for long term care.
A consent form must be completed at the start of your session, and a form of ID must be presented. We advise that you read through it here, ahead of your appointment.
It is your responsibility to let the studio know if you are running late. If you arrive more than 30 minutes late without notifying the shop ahead of time, you will be considered a no show and you will loose your appointment.
We do not offer any piercing services.
All payments can be made with cash or through paypal.